Full name in "From" on email broadcast

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Full name in "From" on email broadcast

Post by zaneclark »

I love the fact that I can now use the new email broadcast but have a question on something... In the "from" header, my full name preceded by "brother" appears. I am usually a little less formal than that in my emails and in addition, I have always used only my middle name. Very few in the ward even know my first name which now appears on all email sent from the web site. Does anyone know of a way to change this? I know that my middle name is listed on all other church directories as my preferred name...
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

zaneclark wrote:I love the fact that I can now use the new email broadcast but have a question on something... In the "from" header, my full name preceded by "brother" appears. I am usually a little less formal than that in my emails and in addition, I have always used only my middle name. Very few in the ward even know my first name which now appears on all email sent from the web site. Does anyone know of a way to change this? I know that my middle name is listed on all other church directories as my preferred name...

Sounds like you have a valid suggestion to submit by the feefback link to the website dev team. Obviously, the Preferred Name is available in the directory database they have at their disposal.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”