Immediate need for French, Spanish, and Portuguese translators

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
KathrynGZ

Immediate need for French, Spanish, and Portuguese translators

Post by KathrynGZ »

Fellow volunteers,

We're getting ready to test the international Bishop's Storehouse web application (BSIR). In order to do that, we have some help files that need to be translated. Ideally, translators would have experience translating for software applications--in other words, they would know (or could easily determine) standard terms in their target language for items such as Save, Search, Log Off, etc.

If you could help with even a few paragraphs, please let me know. Some translation is underway, but there is still much to be done. We hope to complete the translation this week.

Thanks!

Kathryn
(BSIR Project Lead)
drjonsanchez

Post by drjonsanchez »

I would love to help!
cognifloyd

Post by cognifloyd »

I can help with Portuguese.
drjonsanchez

Post by drjonsanchez »

Are there plans for us to help?
claydiffrient

Happy to Help

Post by claydiffrient »

I am more than happy to help with the French translations. Please send me the documents that need translation and I can do it.
pparcell

Portuguese Help

Post by pparcell »

I am more than willing to help with Portuguese as well. I have a lot of experience with technical documentation and help type resources in English, and I have no doubt I can get it done in Portuguese as well.
jbarbosa1970

Translate Portuguese

Post by jbarbosa1970 »

KathrynGZ wrote:Fellow volunteers,

We're getting ready to test the international Bishop's Storehouse web application (BSIR). In order to do that, we have some help files that need to be translated. Ideally, translators would have experience translating for software applications--in other words, they would know (or could easily determine) standard terms in their target language for items such as Save, Search, Log Off, etc.

If you could help with even a few paragraphs, please let me know. Some translation is underway, but there is still much to be done. We hope to complete the translation this week.

Thanks!

Kathryn
(BSIR Project Lead)

I am insterest in translate this system for portuguese language for Brazil area.
pedrobastos

Post by pedrobastos »

I am standing by.
jopasmith

Post by jopasmith »

I would love to help translate into Portuguese if you still need the help.
vitorbotossi

Post by vitorbotossi »

In case you need help of native for the portuguese-brasil language, i'm here! :cool:

Return to “Development Help Wanted”