Officer Sustained Form not populating RS Presidency

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JonesRK wrote:For both of these counselors they had a local name that was just a space.

"Local name"? Is this something unique to units outside of the US?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

RussellHltn wrote:"Local name"? Is this something unique to units outside of the US?
That is where you would normally see it used, but it is available on all positions in CDOL. For example if you go to your own position you can edit it and you will see those fields.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JonesRK wrote:For example if you go to your own position you can edit it and you will see those fields.

I don't seem to have any editing rights in CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Thanks. With the email hints I was able to find a path. For the benefit of others:

- From the Stake/Ward list of positions, click on your own name.
- In the top left is "Edit Assignments".

As a STS, I'm unable to edit anyone else's info.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RussellHltn wrote:As a STS, I'm unable to edit anyone else's info.
I think that's true for all of us. We can only edit our own information directly at CDOL.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

lajackson wrote:I think that's true for all of us. We can only edit our own information directly at CDOL.
That is correct. Everyone can edit their own position, beyond that more general edit rights are for some CHQ users.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Many thanks for finding and rectifying the problem, Ryan.

I'll chat to our Stake Clerk later this week to tell him the outcome of your research and the solution:)

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”