Sorry... data not available (error!)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdcr256 wrote:Ok, try it now... ;)

Still not working for me with Build 2462.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

aebrown wrote:Still not working for me with Build 2462.

Same here, although now I can access Oct consistently, but Dec I cannot access (also consistently).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:Still not working for me with Build 2462.

IIRC, we both were able to duplicate the error message with subscribed locations, but others were having problems with just calendars, right?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mhicken

Post by mhicken »

It's fixed for us! This resolved both of the errors we were getting (1. no data, 2. authentication). Thank you to you and the team for your dedication to the Lord's work and getting this fixed!
tmilne

All Fixed

Post by tmilne »

Both errors are fixed for us now as well (Lakeville Stake), for all weeks/months, going backwards and forwards.

Can you tell us what the problem and eventual fix was? Anything we should be on the lookout for?
josephcreed

Post by josephcreed »

The error still appears for me the first time I select the months Oct., Nov., or Dec.

The calendar does come up after the error window, so something is working...but I wouldn't say the issue is resolved.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

Thanks to everyone for their quick responses as we've been trying to fix this. We'll continue to look at it.

Is there anyone left who simply can't see calendar data at all during specific time periods? I know there were a couple who had to turn on locations to reproduce the issue, which looks like it might be a separate issue. So, does anyone see the issue where data refuses to load without turning on a location?
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

My December data won't load. Every week will display in week-view, but I can't see anything in month-view.
nicklewis

Post by nicklewis »

I still can get past Oct 2011. This was first reported to me by others in my ward who were having problems getting past Oct. I thought it was just a user issue, but it was more serious than that. We are dead in the water for updating or even seeing calendars past Oct.

Addendum: After reading several of the posts, I found that if I went to the weekly display, I could tab through November. Once past November I could then display December in the month mode again. This is a work around for me to get to the other months, but I will have to send out a mass email to the ward explaining how to work around the problem if they want to see past October.
Nick Lewis
Melbourne Ward Clerk
Cocoa Florida Stake
tmilne

Post by tmilne »

As an aside, nice Klein bottle (image to the left :)

Return to “Calendar”