Exceptions to repeating events did not migrate properly in V2

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ceolsen

Where do we go from here?

Post by ceolsen »

It has been a month since I opened the original thread on this problem. All I see are other "me too" posts. I have about 30 bogus entries in our calendar which I cannot delete, rename, or assign to a private catalog. Originally the support staff wanted a list of the invalid calendar entries so they could delete them. Then when that list rapidly became HUGE, they said they were working on a solution so we could delete them ourselves. Then, for three weeks, nothing.
Where do we go from here?
cabrooksby

Post by cabrooksby »

I agree. This issue persists, but there appears to be no actions being taken on it. It would be nice if someone let us know that they are at least looking into it.

If it helps, here is my current functionality (or lack thereof):
I use Google Chrome. If I right click on the event I am trying to delete the "Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later." message comes up and I can close this error message window and it goes back to the calendar. If I click on the event and select "Delete Event" then I get the "Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later." message and when I close this error message window then the 'timer' icon comes on and it will not go back to the calendar. I have to just close the browser. I have tried this with my IE9 and it acts the same way! Just everything functions slower with the calendar in IE9, so I use Chrome.

Return to “Calendar”