Gospel Library app for Windows Phone 7 doesn't work anymore

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for all versions of Windows Phone.
djackman

Gospel Library app for Windows Phone 7 doesn't work anymore

Post by djackman »

I just reset my phone and installed the Gospel Libraryapp. I downloaded the content okay, but I get errors when I try to viewthe content. “The content cannot be shown because its identifier isinvalid.” Looking at the reviews it seems others are having this problemas well.

Is someone actively trying to fix this problem? I’m aWP7 developer and can join the project to help fix this.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

djackman wrote:I’m aWP7 developer and can join the project to help fix this.
Have you joined the development community by following the procedures found in the wiki article Getting started on a community project?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
djackman

Post by djackman »

Yes, I've joined the project now. Except the links to TFS don't work (they require authentication which I don't have credentials for).

On another note, it appears the app problem I was seeing was an issue with the content that has since been corrected. I re-downloaded all the content and everything is working now.
rickdez

Post by rickdez »

LDS Tools does has stopped working on my windows phone 7. Have others experienced the same thing?
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

Just checked and mine is working fine.

Return to “Windows Phone Gospel Library”