Ward Website Administrator as a Lesson Scheduler Administrator Please.

Beta Lesson Schedules Website feedback
AileneRHerrick

Ward Website Administrator as a Lesson Scheduler Administrator Please.

Post by AileneRHerrick »

Concerning the beta version of the Lesson Scheduler, it was mentioned "This is currently a ward/branch level only application. Therefore, the main administrators for the Scheduler are the Bishopric/Branch Presidency and clerks."

Could we add Ward Website Administrators as one of the main administrators who can beta test the administrative capabilities of this feature? I am a ward website administrator, but not a clerk, so I don't have access to this right now. As a ward website administrator, it's typically my responsibility to figure everything out and then tell everyone else. Less pressure on other ward leadership who has a lot of other things on their plate.

Also, on the when the full version is released, will the website administrator have administrative capabilities? If that's not the plan now, then I highly recommend. it. ;)

Thank you! :)
jhowell2000

Agreed

Post by jhowell2000 »

I am also an admin without access; I usually test functions and then report to the rest of the ward.
mathewkemp

Post by mathewkemp »

I agree with what is said. Please add website administrators to be the main administrators. I am the main one in the ward to have a interest in this and test it and get it up and running

Thanks.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

This has been added and will be available the next time we update the beta environment. As far as I know, it was just an oversight that it was left out. Thanks for pointing it out to us.
sharonlower

Post by sharonlower »

Ward Website Administrator as a Lesson Scheduler Administrator Please
I agree with these remarks
The clerks just laughed like they have enough to do and I know they
want me as ward website admin to do the lessons

As well as the Stake Calendar (stake website admin)

Thanks for making the changes soon
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

jdcr256 wrote:This has been added and will be available the next time we update the beta environment.
Hooray! That's exciting. Will you please post in this thread when it is updated, just in case I overlook it? I'll try to keep checking back so I don't miss it. Thank you so much!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

AileneRHerrick wrote: I'll try to keep checking back so I don't miss it.
You can subscribe to this thread and you will receive an e-mail when new posts are made.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

jdlessley wrote:You can subscribe to this thread and you will receive an e-mail when new posts are made.
Whoops, I knew that, and I am. :o I meant that I would keep checking the Lesson Scheduler in case you get too busy to post a message here. Thank you! :)
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

jdcr256 wrote:This has been added and will be available the next time we update the beta environment. As far as I know, it was just an oversight that it was left out. Thanks for pointing it out to us.
I have access now! Thank you!

Return to “Beta Lesson Schedules”