Assistance

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
AdelheidLE

Assistance

Post by AdelheidLE »

Needed to edit my profile to update my mrn into it as I am a member but it won't accept the information I put in when it gets me to the applicable form. Need help to fix this. Adelheid:D
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You indicated that you have an LDS Account. You created that account without entering a MRN and now you want to add your MRN to update your profile. Describe what steps you took to update your LDS Account profile. Where you able to get to the profile information page? Describe the point at which you encountered difficulties. Was there an error message, and if so, what did it say? If not, what were the indications that prevented you from proceeding?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”