Version 1.0.5

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the Gospel Library application.
digbads

Version 1.0.5

Post by digbads »

This version has been released. You can download it from http://bit.ly/bb-gle

It has:
support for multiple languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
much faster install
faster navigation through menus.
DonaldMeyers

Books not showing up

Post by DonaldMeyers »

I am using a Blackberry Bold 9650, with OS 6. I've downloaded the Gospel Library, and I can only read the Pearl of Great Price. Everything else comes up blank. I have verified the data, reloaded the data, both OTA and from desktop, and even deleted and reloaded the application several times. I really like the idea of having scriptures, a hymnbook and manuals on my phone. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it work?
deannwarring

Version 1.0.5

Post by deannwarring »

Same issue here. For a while I was able to get the new Teachings of the Prophets to come up, but even then, most of the Table of Contents items I would open came up blank. I tried downloading new content and now all of them are coming up blank.
Fortunately, I still have the old 1.0.0 version installed as well, so I can get to all the old stuff, just not the new Ensigns, or new Sunday School or Teachings of the Prophets content.
deannwarring

Version 1.0.5

Post by deannwarring »

Some additional info:
I believe it worked OK when I just download the data from the website, but that version is missing any of the new content such as the Sunday School and Relief Society manuals. If I go to "download latest content" that's when I lose the data. The table of contents are there, and if I look at the data on my smartcard, it all appears to be there, but the links must not be working because if I go to the individual items in the table of contents, they all show up empty.
And without the new content, I may as well keep using the old 1.0.0 version which still works perfectly.
I have a Blackberry Torch 9800

Return to “BlackBerry Gospel Library”