Spelling error

What is Tech doing right? What are we doing wrong? What products do you love? What products do we need to improve? Let us know how we are doing.
grovsand

Spelling error

Post by grovsand »

I believe there is a spelling error in the "Gospel Study" section - Study by Topic - Restoration of the Gospel. Look at the red word below - fulness. I believe it should be spelled "fullness".

When Jesus Christ was on the earth, He established His Church among His followers. After His Crucifixion and the deaths of His Apostles, the fulness of the gospel was taken from the earth because of widespread apostasy. Through the Prophet Joseph Smith, our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ restored the fulness of the gospel. The true Church of Jesus Christ is on the earth again. Because of the Restoration, the teachings and ordinances necessary for salvation are available to all people.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

grovsand wrote:I believe there is a spelling error in the "Gospel Study" section - Study by Topic - Restoration of the Gospel. Look at the red word below - fulness. I believe it should be spelled "fullness".

When Jesus Christ was on the earth, He established His Church among His followers. After His Crucifixion and the deaths of His Apostles, the fulness of the gospel was taken from the earth because of widespread apostasy. Through the Prophet Joseph Smith, our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ restored the fulness of the gospel. The true Church of Jesus Christ is on the earth again. Because of the Restoration, the teachings and ordinances necessary for salvation are available to all people.

Both fulness and fullness are valid spellings but the scriptures generally use fulness. See fulness in the Topical Guide for many such references.

Return to “Feedback on Tech”