Repackage Android apk

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the Gospel Library application.
centaur

Repackage Android apk

Post by centaur »

Will Gospel Library for Android be repackaged for the upcoming OS 2 for playbook and future BB10 phones? Now that Android received the long awaited sync feature last week if it was repackaged and uploaded to AppWorld that would make it unnecessary to continue development or provide a working solution until development catches up for the native Blackberry version.
hardypaul

Post by hardypaul »

centaur wrote:Will Gospel Library for Android be repackaged for the upcoming OS 2 for playbook and future BB10 phones? Now that Android received the long awaited sync feature last week if it was repackaged and uploaded to AppWorld that would make it unnecessary to continue development or provide a working solution until development catches up for the native Blackberry version.
Yeah, I'd love to see the Gospel Library repackaged for the Playbook. Great suggestion!
Impact15

Post by Impact15 »

If I remember correctly, Android apps just needs to be submitted to RIM for it to be added to App World and isn't a big deal.
https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/android/

I also remember reading that Android devolopers who register with RIM can get a free 16GB WiFi PlayBook free of charge........... I dont know about you but free is right in the middle of my price range, worth looking into for anyone working on development.
https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/devzone/

A native app would be great but I am willing to settle for the Android app till then.
digbads

PlayBook Gospel Library

Post by digbads »

There is a version of Gospel Library for the PlayBook. It is available on BlackBerry AppWorld.

Return to “BlackBerry Gospel Library”