MLS only showing Finance capabilities for all users

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jasonhyer

MLS only showing Finance capabilities for all users

Post by jasonhyer »

I just received a call from one of the ward clerks in my stake telling me that he logged into MLS and can only see finance options. I got him into the system options and users and every user that used to have all rights only haver rights to finance functions, including him and the Stake Admin role.

I'm not sure what to try other than to either try restoring a backup or if that doesn't work, reinstall MLS and then a backup.

Any other ideas? We have done a send-received and that made not difference as well as rebooting and logging back in again.

Jason Hyer
Stake Clerk
Roy Utah West Stake
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

The clerk rebooted serval times and went into MLS and finally one time he went in and all the options were there again. Chalk it up to a quirk in how MLS was loading I guess.
psnarula

Post by psnarula »

We have the same problem. Upgrading to MLS 3.4.3_20479 (22 March 2012) seems to have caused this problem. We were upgraded to MLS 3.4.3_20462 (15 March 2012) last week and did not have this problem. Rebooting did not fix this problem.
murraydavidgeorge2

Post by murraydavidgeorge2 »

We have the same problem this morning. We have Version 3.4.2. It worked fine first thing this morning when I turned everything on and did a send and receive. Came back after Sacrament and turned on the computer to find everyone only has Finance options. I have tried restarting the computer many times but to no avail. Not sure what to do next...
poswald

MLS only showing Finance capabilities upon MLS update.

Post by poswald »

I have run into the same issue of Finance only options for all users. I have restarted MLS multiple times as well as rebooted multiple times with the issue not being resolved. I will keep trying but we really need to get this resolved soon.
fgriffioen

Post by fgriffioen »

I'm a new Stake Clerk, and have received a call from one of my units with this same problem, this morning. I have no tips on how to resolve it, but wanted to go on record that we're seeing the same issue here.
rwhitaker

Post by rwhitaker »

We are experiencing the same problem. When I go to systems options > users, every user only has "admin" and "finance" listed.
neffs

Post by neffs »

We are having the same issue here in Wyoming.
lantredulion

Only Finance

Post by lantredulion »

Logged in early this morning did not have the issue. When the clerk relogged in several hours later only finance capabilities showing for any user. Help please!
jerald100

Post by jerald100 »

Same here. All users have financial permission and when trying to change permission the only options are admin and finance. Anybody know if you can roll back to a previous version?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”