Official Communications Library unavailable?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jasonhyer

Official Communications Library unavailable?

Post by jasonhyer »

Has anybody had trouble lately getting access to the Offical Communications Library in the Resources section of Clerk and Leaders tools? The URL that it points to is lds.org/letters but I can't even ping that URL. It says that the URL doesn't exist.
Jason Hyer
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jasonhyer wrote:Has anybody had trouble lately getting access to the Offical Communications Library in the Resources section of Clerk and Leaders tools? The URL that it points to is lds.org/letters but I can't even ping that URL. It says that the URL doesn't exist.
You con only ping domains, not paths within a domain; that may be the reason you are getting an error (depending on how your ping utility works).

If you go to lds.org/letters in a browser, you'll find that you are redirected to letters.lds.org/letters (possibly after signing in, if you weren't already signed in to lds.org). It works fine for me in a browser, and I can ping letters.lds.org and I get a healthy response.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

The link should be fixed now. Reply back if you still see problems with that link.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”