Keeping the Vidyo Desktop clean or Keyboard shortcuts in PVC?

Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church

Moderators: MarchantRR, rodhyde

gyoungberg

Keeping the Vidyo Desktop clean or Keyboard shortcuts in PVC?

Post by gyoungberg »

We were using PVC for stake conference a few weeks ago, and it worked great! Better than I could have ever hoped for. We even survived a Prezi presentation with embedded videos during our Priesthood leadership meeting. :p

But I have a question for those in the know... Does PVC have any keyboard shortcuts? Here's why they would be very helpful. I used split monitors with the Vidyo Desktop on the 2nd display which I also split to the video feed for the entire building. The problem is that when I wanted to change from displaying the local speaker to the remote congregation, I had to move the mouse to the Vidyo Desktop and associated drop down boxes to select the correct layout, share, or self-view. This all displayed on the screens all over the building.

My thought is that keyboard shortcuts might allow me to make those changes without anything showing up on the Vidyo Desktop. If there are other recommendations, I'm open to those as well.

Thanks for your help!

Return to “Personal Video Conferencing”