Locating phone numbers for offices in a ward house

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
liquidsnake1981

Locating phone numbers for offices in a ward house

Post by liquidsnake1981 »

I must be overlooking something but is there an easy way to look up office phone numbers for a particular ward house? I've looked in CDOL with no luck.

Thanks,

Chris
troywo

Post by troywo »

The only thing I can think of would be to look on the old version of lds.org. I think they may also be on the map function on the new site. Look under resources, then location & schedules, then meetinghouse locator

Good Luck
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The Maps function does allow you to find any meetinghouse. You can look it up by ward name or by address. Then you can click on the meetinghouse icon to see the wards that meet in that meetinghouse, which will include the office phone number, the bishop's phone number, and the meeting times.

I find it easiest to access the Maps by clicking on Sign In/Tools, then Maps. It's not necessary to sign in if you just want to find a meetinghouse.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
liquidsnake1981

Post by liquidsnake1981 »

Thanks for the responses. My Stake President was hoping it would be something a bit easier than this (be able to bring up the wards in his Stake from say the ward directory or another Stake from CDOL and quickly retrieve a phone number).
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

liquidsnake1981 wrote:Thanks for the responses. My Stake President was hoping it would be something a bit easier than this (be able to bring up the wards in his Stake from say the ward directory or another Stake from CDOL and quickly retrieve a phone number).

The office number for a wards or stakes are listed in CDOL in the Contact Information section for the unit.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I see office phone numbers in the CDOL. Pull up the unit and select "Contact information".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”