LDS Account users

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
lchoyt

LDS Account users

Post by lchoyt »

I'm a Stake clerk and had one of our Bishops ask me if there is a way to tell how many members of his ward had LDS accounts. In the Classic (LUWS) as an admin. I was able to list the account users and their email. Is there any way in the new LDS.org site to find this information out?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The basic answer is no. However, this question has been discussed on other threads, and you might gain some insights by reviewing those discussions:
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lchoyt

Post by lchoyt »

Thanks, I'll check those links.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

I asked the LDS account product manager this question, and he said no. You would have to query a database manually to find it out (or something). Basically, rather than asking whether people have an LDS Account, ask if they can log in to LDS.org. That usually clarifies things a bit.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

You could find out the old fashioned way...
Stand up in a 5th Sunday combined meeting and ask for the hands of all those that have accessed LDS.org within the last month or week, or
Send around an "anonymous" survey clipboard asking what services on LDS.org people have used and how often, and how many have never logged on, and why...
I know I'd be very interested to see it for my ward.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”