Printing attendance rolls question

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
zaneclark

Printing attendance rolls question

Post by zaneclark »

I printed several attendance rolls today for the Primary and several of squares where you would check have a small dotted line across the square. It will still be possible to place a checkmark, but I am curious about these lines.....
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

This I think you will find is when a child moves from one class to the next at their birthday!
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

If you printed a three month roll you will have included January 2013. What you have is the class names for this year(2012) and next year (2013), should be double the size. For instance if you look at the Sunbeam class you will show the kids currently in sunbeam (2012) and those who are turning 3 for next years class (2013). Those names who are in the class for 2012 will have dashes in January on the roll as they moved to the CTR 4 class in January. And those names who are in the class for 2013 will have dashes in November and December on the roll as they don't become Sunbeams until January 1 2013. The dashes mean they were not in the class for that time period.

You will see this happening all though the year for the YM/YW classes as the move from class to class on their 12, 14, and 16th birthday.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”