Ward member/Branch Leader

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeffkhansen

Ward member/Branch Leader

Post by jeffkhansen »

I have a brother in a ward where his membership is, he is also called in a singles branch presidency as a counselor. He can see the calendar events of the branch but not of his home ward. He is subscribed to his ward, stake, YSA calendars and all events show up except for the ward events. Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

At the risk of asking a silly question: Since he is subscribed to ward events, are you sure there are any ward events? It's possible that the ward has not changed over to the new system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffkhansen

Post by jeffkhansen »

Yes, I did check on that. I'm in a different ward but I can see that ward's events in week view. I had him turn on all the calendars in his ward but all he can see is the Stake and YSA events.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm out of ideas. All I can suggest is to see if others are having the same problem and/or eyeball his setup to see if there isn't something he's overlooking.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”