Online directory photos not showing up

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Yockey

Online directory photos not showing up

Post by Yockey »

I'm a clerk, and tasked with approving photos submitted to the online directory. In the left-most sidebar of the directory, there is a link titled New Photos (2). When I click on said link, there are no photos listed to approve. When new photos come in, the number updates (to 3 or 4 or whatever) and the new pictures show up. After I approve them, the number accurately updates to reflect this, and the new pictures are successfully added and disappear from the new photos section, but the (2) never disappears.

This has been the case for months now. FYI, I'm accessing it on our ward's computer. Any ideas?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

A similar situation was reported in late October last year. That issue was resolved. We may need a church employee to respond to this. If others have the same issue we may be able to get this elevated for attention.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dlpyro1957

Post by dlpyro1957 »

This is still a problum. i just tried it.
Yockey

Re: Online directory photos not showing up

Post by Yockey »

How do we get this elevated and/or submit a ticket? I feel like I should know how to do this, but...
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I've PMed a church employee to take a look at this.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kalong71

Post by kalong71 »

I just discovered the same problem -- "New Photos (1)" displays, but there are no photos to review. BTW is there a way for me to flag this discussion and be alerted when someone answers the question? Thanks for helping us clerks out here in the mission field. Kevin.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kalong71 wrote:BTW is there a way for me to flag this discussion and be alerted when someone answers the question?
You can subscribe to the thread to receive e-mail notices every time there is a new post. There is no way for the notice to be only sent when the topic is resolved. At the bottom left of the thread page are three links. The middle one is titled "Subscribe topic". Click that to subscribe to the thread.
JD Lessley
lehrschallbrian

Post by lehrschallbrian »

I am having the same problem is there anyway to fix it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The developers are busy with a number of things - the priorities set by those above them. It may be a bug they're letting go until the next release as it's not that serious.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”