Unable to change lesson schedule from Russian to English

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
davefox

Unable to change lesson schedule from Russian to English

Post by davefox »

I have been unable to change the language from Russian for our lessons in the lesson schedule. Please advise.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to change lesson schedule from Russian to English

Post by jdlessley »

Could you be more specific as to what is happening and what you have tried? Did you try changing the language using the globe icon to the left of the "[your username]/Tools" link? If you did what happened? What is the language set to for your computer?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

You can switch to Russian by clicking the globe next to your name at the top of the screen and then selecting русский. However, in trying this out, I noticed that some date names in the interface aren't translated, such as "Sunday, December 16, 2012." Given that Lesson Schedules is all about figuring out what lesson is taking place on which date, this needs to be fixed. I logged a bug in our project tracking system for this. LUAL-443 is the reference.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

johnsonth wrote:You can switch to Russian by ...
I think the poster is reporting the calendar comes up in Russian and he either can't get it into another language (English?) or doesn't know how to change the language.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bajashark

Post by bajashark »

I'm in a Spanish speaking unit, but need Primary classes in English, unable to get planning schedules in English as it associates the language to the spanish unit as spanish for everything...need to get some materials in english, some in spanish...to accomodate different needs within branch...help! Globe does not help, it reverts to spanish when printing the schedule...

Return to “Lesson Schedules”