All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Post by scgallafent »

The answer was posted earlier in the thread.
You'll most likely have to work with your ward clerk and have them contact support. This is mostly a user-to-user forum.
Every single time I have looked into one of these, there has been an existing account. If one of those two accounts isn't the account associated with her membership record, you're going to need to either follow some of the suggestions in other forum threads or contact support.
Black2006

Post by Black2006 »

It says my membership number is invalid but it's all correct in my records
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Black2006 wrote:It says my membership number is invalid but it's all correct in my records
Read the post before yours and double check the error message. It's most likely a duplicate account.
Laraebowen

Post by Laraebowen »

I can’t sign in
Username
laraebowen
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Laraebowen wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:47 pm I can’t sign in
Username
laraebowen
What are you trying to sign into? Since you're able to post here with that username, you are able to log in.

I suspect you don't have your Membership Record Number connected with your account. Without that, the computer system has no idea who "laraebowen" is and what ward she attends. As such, you won't have access to member-only areas like the directory, calendar, or other things needed to fulfill your calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cocogiffhorn@aol.com

Post by cocogiffhorn@aol.com »

I am not being allowed to log in to my account
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cocogiffhorn@aol.com wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:06 pm I am not being allowed to log in to my account
And yet you're able to log on here.

What are you trying to get into that you're not allowed in? Keep in mind that if your records are between wards, some things won't work, just as Member Tools, Ward Directory and Map, Calendar, etc. Those all depend on your membership recording being in a ward to know which ward to display.

Also, if you don't have your membership record number connected with your account, you can't log onto those services because the system thinks you're a non-member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
vickijaneolson

Post by vickijaneolson »

I can log on to lds.org and see the home page. I click on Libraries and click on gospel library and click on general conference. I click on April 2022 and the page comes up empty. I see the headings but when I click on them, they don't work. I am very frustrated and want to be able to read the conference talks online. Please help.
Vicki J Olson
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

vickijaneolson wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:07 pm I can log on to lds.org and see the home page. I click on Libraries and click on gospel library and click on general conference. I click on April 2022 and the page comes up empty. I see the headings but when I click on them, they don't work. I am very frustrated and want to be able to read the conference talks online. Please help.
Sounds like the cookie bug.

Try running in private/incognito mode. If that works, then you need to clear the cookies relating to church websites.

khsiung

Post by khsiung »

One of our Ward members can’t recover his LDS account. He has tried to use Email, text and membership functions to recover his account, but non of them work.
1. Email Recover: didn’t receive email
2. Text: didn’t receive text
3. Membership MRN: error message 「Your account is ineligible to begin account recover with this method. this is due to your calling and/or your worforce staus. 」

He is our seminary teacher and he even can’t access the seminary system to check students status.

What other ways we can try?

Return to “Church Account”