Audiobooks

scoutmaster

Re: Audiobooks

Post by scoutmaster »

My name is David Shapiro and I spend a lot of time in my truck listening to Audiobooks. I use an iPod for downloading and listening to General Conference and The Ensign. Recently, I started listening to all Ensign issues starting in 2000 and working my way forward. The best format for me is m4b. Unfortunately, you have not created the m4b formats for anything older than 2013 (or thereabouts). I would love your help either providing this format for the older versions of The Ensign, or showing me how I can create this format myself using the mp3 files you currently provide. I have figured out how to create the Audiobook format through iTunes, but I'm not able to include the Bookmarking and Resume features that are available in the m4b format. Please advise. Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A quick Google turned up How to make M4B files.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hyattg

Post by hyattg »

Is Jesus The Christ still available? Others I would like would be Articles of Faith, and The Holy Temple, by Elder Packer.

I use IOS and Iphone to listen to audio books.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Yes. I downloaded Jesus the Christ and exported it to my iPod, which easily connects to my Hyundai sound system.

https://www.lds.org/media-library/audio
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Audiobooks”