Page 1 of 1

Unit Tax Registration Number

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 am
by el.eldredge
Hi, I am a fairly new clerk and just had a request for a Canadian Tax Form for itemized deductions. But when I went to print it out, the computer prompted me to enter in the Unit Tax Registration Number. I have no idea what this number is or where I can find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Elnathan Eldredge

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm
by troywo
We have a new unit in our stake and I had the same issue a while back - the accounting office that our region uses to register the unit with the government was able to tell me the number. If your stake clerk cannot find it for you, try this. Log into and go to the CDOL (Church Directory of Organizations & Leaders) if you look up your stake then look under "Associated Organizations" for the entry "Receives Canadian Tax Support from". This should give the name of the organization that can help you.