LDS Tools not accepting my user name & password

Discussions around the LDS Tools application for all versions of Windows Phone.
bfolkman47

LDS Tools for Windows Phone

Post by bfolkman47 »

Ditto all others. My last update was 2/20/2012, tried to update on 3/4, and it has failed every try since. Tried deleting the ap and re-installing today, 3/12, still cannot access.
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

As I understand it, once the new version gets pushed to the marketplace you will get a notification letting you know that LDS Tools has an update available. You shouldn't have to delete the app and reinstall.
dstaheli
Church Employee
Church Employee

Solution Coming Soon

Post by dstaheli »

Hello all,

A Windows Phone bug caused LDS Account authentication to stop working on February 29th. We’ve worked around the problem and have released an updated version of LDS Tools, but are still waiting for the Marketplace to certify the application. It should be available to you within a day or two. We deeply, sincerely apologize for the trouble and delay.

Thanks,
David
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

Thank you so much for the update. Appreciate the support you provide for Windows Phone.
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

So excited today. Had 4 updates for the Marketplace when I woke up. Unfortunately, none were for LDS Tools. Come on MS and certify the stinkin app.
hefnerpk

Post by hefnerpk »

@dstaheli thank you for updating the app. As a windows phone app developer, myself, I can understand the frustration around waiting for the marketplace to certify an app update. Thanks again for pushing out an update to us :)
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

hefnerpk wrote:@dstaheli thank you for updating the app. As a windows phone app developer, myself, I can understand the frustration around waiting for the marketplace to certify an app update. Thanks again for pushing out an update to us :)

Did your app update?
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

no update for me, yet!
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

YES! The update was finally pushed to my phone in the last 15 minutes. The app accepted the credentials, grabbed directory and calendar information. Everything worked like a charm. Thanks again to David for getting this fixed and for aebrown for escalating the issue.
humulos

Post by humulos »

Sorry to ressurrect this thread, but the problem persists. I just bought an HTC Arrive on Sprint and am unable to download my stake information. Upon hitting the download button, my information gets rejected, and hitting it again just gives a line of those moving dots used as a waiting symbol. Looking at the reviews shows me that I am not alone on this. Is there any fix I can apply?

Return to “Windows Phone LDS Tools”