Household coordinates part of member record?

Beta testing of maps.lds.org
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

erinbourgeous wrote:If you can view the household list for all members (public and private) then your permissions should not have changed and the problems you are having are related to the private household bug.

Yes, that's the exact problem. Many thanks for your patience and the clear explanation. :-)

Any time frame for when this bug will be fixed?
failproof

Post by failproof »

So I was asking the correct question then. Thanks! Seems odd that it is a part of the membership record, but I also recognize that it is often easier to add newer fields to a database than it is to create a new database and have to deal with linking it back to the existing database. Less work involved and easier to deal with on the client/application end when you only have one data source to deal with. I'll let the ward clerks in my ward know that they are slacking in their duties :)
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

erinbourgeous wrote:Since then we have released an updated version and have introduced a bug that will affect your ability to view/edit private households. If you can view the household list for all members (public and private) then your permissions should not have changed and the problems you are having are related to the private household bug.

I logged on to Maps yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised that to find that all the markers, from the previous version of the map application, has now been re-populated where they used to be.

I can now reposition any household marker, whether private or public.

Many thanks!!

Return to “Beta Maps”