- Make it easy to provide content in ten languages (99% coverage): English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
- Provide clear delineation from authoritative content and community-contributed content.
- Secure sensitive content with role-based authentication
- Reduce the number of locations where content is published.
- Integrate content with LDS.org personalization effort (displaying information related to your Church calling on the home page).
- Change page layouts (design) without having to write code.
Less than two thirds of our 3000 plus technology specialists speak English. If you have been or are involved in community translation efforts, we thank you for your efforts. This service will no longer be required for meetinghouse technology content. LDS.org is connected directly to the Church’s translation process and makes it easy to keep content translated in ten languages.
In preparation for the move to LDS.org, we are building out a new site map and cleaning up content on mhtech.lds.org. Your feedback is welcomed—especially regarding how we structure the new site map.
Meetinghouse Technology Content Moving to LDS.org forum on LDSTech. Updates will be posted to this forum as the project progresses.