LDS Tools crashes when updating

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
tcohen

Post by tcohen »

Sent an e-mail and received what appears to be a generic auto-reply:

"Thanks for contacting us. We're aware of this issue impacting some of our LDS Tools users. Our Developers are working on a resolution. As of right now a resolution time frame has not been made available."
combblai

Post by combblai »

[INDENT]Ward Executive Secretaries have now been denied access to the bishops action and interview list on the iOS.

Since Ward Executive Secretaries are the key person in most wards in helping the bishop and counselors keep up with these actions items such as youth interviews and temple recommend interviews, I hope the Brethern reconsider this decision.[/INDENT]
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

Still can't update data on my iphone. I've reported the bud to the iphone tools team, I believe a "ticket" has been started. I haven't received a response yet. Is anyone else having success. I'm a ward exec sec and I'm not sure if the problem just relates to my calling? Any help would be appreciated.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

combblai wrote:[INDENT]Ward Executive Secretaries have now been denied access to the bishops action and interview list on the iOS.

Since Ward Executive Secretaries are the key person in most wards in helping the bishop and counselors keep up with these actions items such as youth interviews and temple recommend interviews, I hope the Brethern reconsider this decision.[/INDENT]
Have you validated this by going online to the https://leader.lds.org website. The access table, listing what roles have access to which reports still shows the Ward Exec Sec as having acccess to the Action Interview List. It may just be a problem with the IOS tools, or a corruption of some sort on your local device. Uninstall and re-install maybe?
ethzmoos

Post by ethzmoos »

JohnShaw wrote:Have you validated this by going online to the https://leader.lds.org website. The access table, listing what roles have access to which reports still shows the Ward Exec Sec as having acccess to the Action Interview List. It may just be a problem with the IOS tools, or a corruption of some sort on your local device. Uninstall and re-install maybe?
I too have been having the same issues. I was just called as ward executive secretary and have access to the bishops action and interview list but I am unable to view it in the lds tools app. I have been installing and re installing the app with no sucess.
benfsmith

Executive Secretary. Same Problem

Post by benfsmith »

Having the same problems. Also an ES.
agoodmansen

Same Issue, Executive Secretary

Post by agoodmansen »

I had first experienced the issue about three weeks ago. About one week ago I was successful in updating the data in LDS Tools after repeated attempts, but was never able to get Action/Interview List and Birthday List. How did Exec. Sec.s do their work before the iPad? Hope this gets resolved quickly.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

I know the LDS tools team is aware and is working on a resolution. Does anyone have a "work around"? It's a real handicap being an Exec Sec and not having ready access to "action interview list" or updated "directory"
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Print out the list from MLS, access it online from https://leader.lds.org
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

Thanks, I'm aware of access from MLS and LDS.org... I was hoping for a work around on LDS Tools

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”