Leor zahavi-Want to learn website developement

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
leorzahavi

Leor zahavi-Want to learn website developement

Post by leorzahavi »

hello everybody!

I am Leor Zahavi, interested in learning website development. I have basic knowledge of PHP. Which are the other technologies might be needed for development of an advanced and attractive website? Please provide some tutorial.

Thanks

Leor Zahavi
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

leorzahavi wrote:I am Leor Zahavi, interested in learning website development. I have basic knowledge of PHP. Which are the other technologies might be needed for development of an advanced and attractive website? Please provide some tutorial.

The purpose of this Forum does not include providing website development tutorial or other training. You may wish to use a search engine to discover other sites that will assist or direct you to places where you may be able to learn website development.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

leorzahavi wrote:hello everybody!

I am Leor Zahavi, interested in learning website development. I have basic knowledge of PHP. Which are the other technologies might be needed for development of an advanced and attractive website? Please provide some tutorial.

Thanks

Leor Zahavi
\
In Internet you will find many tutorial and/or HOWTO.
I suggest you look for some free CMS like joomla, Wordpress, drupal, eccetera.
La vita è una lezione interminabile di umiltà (Anonimo).
Life is a endless lesson of humility (Anonimous).
nate11985

Re: Leor zahavi-Want to learn website developement

Post by nate11985 »

Or we could all just answer the guys question and then direct him where he should go. Isn't that what we do? Help others?

Leor, JavaScript is a very good language to learn. Since you say you have already learned PHP I would check out some tutorials on MySQL. Using PHP and MySQL together has some "powerful" benefits when used properly.

Whats more importnat is making sure that you stay up to date with the current technological trends. Web languages develop fast so it is importnat to continually keep n eye out for any and all chages and o keep up wtih the current downloads of PHP, MySQL, and so forth.

One website that I have used to learn development is the w3schools (http://www.w3schools.com). Check them out, then do a search for other tutorial sites and you'll do fine. Good luck Leor :)

Return to “Development Help Wanted”