LDS TOOLS don't have data for my account and my Stake of Carrefour, Haiti.

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the LDS Tools application.
yvenor2002

LDS TOOLS don't have data for my account and my Stake of Carrefour, Haiti.

Post by yvenor2002 »

Hi,
I want to inform that I don't see data for my Stake or for my account. I don't know why, but I see only five (5) people.

I don't know if someone of you has been find this problem in there account or stake.
Please check for resolve the problem.

Kindly
Cham Yvenor
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I would recommend that you sign in to LDS.org and look at the Directory (under Sign In/Tools). Do you see the same 5 people there?

If you do, then this must be because Haiti is a country that has its Default Privacy Settings set to private. That means that people will only appear on your ward and stake directory lists when they specifically choose to make their household profile public (stake or ward visibility). Like the Directory, LDS Tools can only show those members who have made their profile public.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Some countries (like the US) allow the church to use "Opt-out" in the directory. But some countries (like the UK) have stricter privacy laws and only allow "opt-in". This isn't a technical issue as much as a law-of-the-land issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “BlackBerry LDS Tools”