Page 1 of 1

MLS 3.5 Callings missing

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm
by cubscout01

We are running MLS 3.5 and 90% of the callings are missing from MLS. All callings were entered and corrected after the initial install of MLS. All of the callings are listed in CDOL and the directory on Callings that are missing include Bishop, Assistant Clerks, High Priest Group leadership, Elders Quorum Presidency, etc...

The patch that was sent today is installed with no improvement. When we have attempted to do a unit data refresh we get a file that contains at most 10% of the callings listed in CDOL. We now have duplicates and triplicates in CDOL and the directory.

Spent an hour Monday night on the phone with LUS and then at least 2 hours tonight on the phone tonight. The response is we have sent you an update from CDOL and need to wait 24 hours. Waited 24 hours no changes. Tonight being told file resent and need to wait 24-48 hours to receive the file.

Any other suggestions on how to correct this problem would be appreciated

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 pm
by jonesrk
I see an error in the logs for MLS processing the file from CDOL. I'll get with the MLS team in the morning and see what the problem is.

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm
by cubscout01
Thank you very much for looking into this. Please keep me posted with any other information that you can uncover.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm
by cubscout01
After the updates we know have the callings that were in CDOL. The issue now is that there are still duplicates and triplicates in CDOL that are not in MLS and Unit Data Refreshes do not pull the duplicates into MLS. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 pm
by jonesrk
I'll pass this on to the MLS team. The callings are getting sent down. They need to be displayed in MLS so that you can clean them up.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 pm
by almleynek
There was a glitch the Elders Home Teaching Supervisor District calling would not show up, so I added two more districts and then changed positions to front and then deleted original and asked to export to another district. I then had to delete the default district one by backspace and then added the number 5 and then it brought up the correct elder and then when I added two more callings under other elder I then deleted district three and it exported to 5 and then did the same with four and updated several times and then it automatically renumbered districts from 5 to 3 and then the calling under elder and other finally showed up under his profile. What a mess....I am sure more experienced mem clerks have a much easier way...but in the end the supervisor calling is now correct.