Home Teaching Assignments available on LDS.org

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
Gary_Miller

Re: Home Teaching Assignments available on LDS.org

Post by Gary_Miller »

jonkristaylor wrote: Right now they want to purchase one of the 3rd party tools available.
What a waste of funds, even with a 3rd party tool the data would still needs to be input into MLS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonkristaylor wrote:Any info?????
Officially: none, nada, nothing.

If they don't like that answer, take it up with the Bishop to complain to the Stake President, to complain to the Area Authority.

Given how long this has gone on, I'd almost bet money that there's a better chance of them getting released before it happens.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brado426

Post by brado426 »

Trust me.... complaining/begging/asking is a waste of time. I've done all three for years. It will get done whenever it gets done. I've spoken with the person who has/had the power to make this happen faster and he didn't/doesn't share my/our enthusiasm about expiditing this. In fact, he was offensively dismissive of it.

Paying for a 3rd-party solution is certainly not a waste of funds if there is no alternate solution available.

Brad O.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”