How to pay tithing online?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to pay tithing online?

Post by russellhltn »

claragrider wrote:I want to pay my tithing on line but it keeps saying I t doesn't let me do it because I'm not in the area, but I do live in the United States. How can I get it to let me pay on line?
Where are your membership records? Try going to the Directory and see what unit pops up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

claragrider wrote:I want to pay my tithing on line but it keeps saying I t doesn't let me do it because I'm not in the area, but I do live in the United States. How can I get it to let me pay on line?
Claragrider

Clarajeangrider5@ gmail.com
It looks like your LDS Account doesn't have your membership number on it. You'll need to add that first before you can pay tithing online.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I was under the impression that non-members can use the LDS.org Donations tool. How does it work for them without a membership record number?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
RonaldAvery

Post by RonaldAvery »

Where does one go to "set up" to begin paying tithing online?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

https://www.lds.org/donations ... or ... log on to LDS.org and select "Donations" in the Ward column in "My Account and Ward" and follow the prompts.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
idapaulinej

Post by idapaulinej »

jaredgj wrote:How does a member pay their tithing online once they have an lds.org member account?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”