Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
It's working fine for me. Can you provide some more details?
- What browser are you using?
- When you say "nothing happens," do you mean that absolutely nothing happens, or that you are returned to the Reservations calendar, but the reservation you were trying to create does not appear there?
- Is your reservation for a single occurrence, or does it repeat?
- Have you tried to make a very simple reservation?
- Can you update an existing reservation successfully?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
No, you can subscribe to any topic (thread) by clicking the "Subscribe topic" link all the way at the bottom of the page; it's the second link from the left.smconvey wrote:I can't seem to find a way to watch the thread without replying to it. Is that the only way?