MLS 3.5.1 Download Link Dead

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Biggles

Re: MLS 3.5.1 Download Link Dead

Post by Biggles »

After you log in to lds.org, on the drop down menu below the line, you at should at least see Clerk Resources plus several other links. One of which will be Church Directory of Leaders (CDOL). Click on that and just type into the search box your ward/branch name. The rest you will discover by experimentation!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kolisikepu wrote:What's the link to CDOL please
cdol.lds.org. It's only open to the extended bishoprics and presidencies including the clerks.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kolisikepu

Post by kolisikepu »

OK, I definitely don't have it. So I think my data is still propagating throughout the system. I'll wait... again (sigh). I really can't wait to get into it again lol.

The BEST calling (on par with my mission) I've ever had. I'm glad I'm here again.
kolisikepu

Post by kolisikepu »

russellhltn wrote:
kolisikepu wrote:What's the link to CDOL please
cdol.lds.org. It's only open to the extended bishoprics and presidencies including the clerks.
Thank you Russ... I've managed to log in, but gives me nothing so I assume that part of our db hasn't recognised me as a Clerk yet. It certainly is recognised in Ward Directory now.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kolisikepu wrote:I've managed to log in, but gives me nothing so I assume that part of our db hasn't recognised me as a Clerk yet. It certainly is recognised in Ward Directory now.
Search for something. By default all you see is your saved "favorites". If you've never been there before, you don't have any.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kolisikepu

Post by kolisikepu »

russellhltn wrote:
Search for something. By default all you see is your saved "favorites". If you've never been there before, you don't have any.
I use to have access when I was a clerk before so I've previously used it. I think the db hasn't been updated because it won't let me search anything, but only allows me to log in.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I would expect it to prevent you from logging in at all if you didn't have the right calling.

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

kolisikepu wrote:I use to have access when I was a clerk before so I've previously used it. I think the db hasn't been updated because it won't let me search anything, but only allows me to log in.
You are in CDOL correctly. The problem is there appears to be a bug with the sync from CDOL to LDS Account so your calling doesn't show up there (which is where all the other apps get your rights). See this post for more details.
kolisikepu

Post by kolisikepu »

Thank you. I'll have a quick look.
Aaron8

Post by Aaron8 »

So I was just called as EQ president and I am looking to get into MSL from home to do my home teaching reporting and such. It seems most of those on this forum are ward clerks though. Do any of you know if EQ presidents can download MSL? I get the same errors that show the link being dead, but is that because I don't have the right calling?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”