Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

Use this forum to discuss issues that are not found in any of the other clerk and stake technology specialist forums.
Post Reply
champted
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: Northern New York state

Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

#1

Post by champted »

I am the assistant branch clerk for finances, and am listed as such in cdol.lds.org , to which I have access. When I try to log on to clerk.lds.org, I get an "Access Denied" screen.

This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.

--champted
eblood66
Senior Member
Posts: 3705
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

#2

Post by eblood66 »

champted wrote:I am the assistant branch clerk for finances, and am listed as such in cdol.lds.org , to which I have access. When I try to log on to clerk.lds.org, I get an "Access Denied" screen.

This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.

--champted
Financial clerks do not currently have access to clerk.lds.org. I don't see any links to audit training on that site. Does auditing.lds.org have the training your looking for?
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 15138
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

#3

Post by aebrown »

champted wrote:This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.
The current finance training is on the Record-Keeping and Technology Support site (there's no need to go through Clerk Resources). Sign in and then choose "Finance" on the left side under "Topics".
champted
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: Northern New York state

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

#4

Post by champted »

eblood66 wrote: Does auditing.lds.org have the training your looking for?
aebrown wrote:The current finance training is on the Record-Keeping and Technology Support site (there's no need to go through Clerk Resources). Sign in and then choose "Finance" on the left side under "Topics".
Both of those are what I need. I consider this issue "solved". Thank you both very much, and Happy New Year.

--champted
Post Reply

Return to “General Clerk Discussions”