Scripture marking not working

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
smithmd

Re: Scripture marking not working

Post by smithmd »

I am still not able to highlight bullet points. Also, I am not able to sync my annotations. For the past few days when I try it fails. Are others experiencing this same problem?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

smithmd wrote:I am still not able to highlight bullet points.
This is a known issue and has been discussed previously in this thread. It is also discussed in other threads.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
amajeske

Post by amajeske »

I'm having the same problem and I have lots all of my notes and journal entries as well.
paramediclloyd

Post by paramediclloyd »

I have a similar problem. I can highlight the scriptures on my iPhone and on my iPad, and they sync with each other just fine. Also my highlights will show up on lds . org in the notes section under tools, but within the scriptures on the website my highlights from my phone do not show up, nor am I able to highlight any scriptures on the website using my computer.
rlilanderson

I can’t save new tags

Post by rlilanderson »

I am using an iPad and an iPhone. I can highlight and use old tags, but my new tags aren't saving. I see this question earlier in this thread, but I can't find an answer. The problem has happened intermittently for the past couple of days. Any suggestions?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: I can’t save new tags

Post by sbradshaw »

rlilanderson wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:54 am I am using an iPad and an iPhone. I can highlight and use old tags, but my new tags aren't saving. I see this question earlier in this thread, but I can't find an answer. The problem has happened intermittently for the past couple of days. Any suggestions?
Does it work if you type the name of the new tag, then press return/enter?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
dunn3

Post by dunn3 »

I started having a problem a week ago. First, it would not let me mark my seminary teacher's manual on my laptop. When positioning the cursor over the toolbar I would get the red cross-out circle. Today, I am having the same problem with the scriptures. I can still see the markings I made last Friday. Is there a limit to how many scriptures can be marked? I have marked several thousand.

Waiting 5 minutes or days does not change anything. I did not have a problem until recently. I live in the California desert with poor internet but had the same problem in Provo.

This is messing up my lesson planning. I hope I don't have to go back to printing the pages.

I am using Windows 11 and the latest version of Chrome.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

There's a slim chance that clearing your browser cache and deleting relevant cookies might help.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”