"My Household" Privacy Agreement screen stuck

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
disciplej

"My Household" Privacy Agreement screen stuck

Post by disciplej »

When I click on "My Household" in Internet Explorer using Windows 7 on a relatively new laptop (1 year old), the agreement pops up. However, it extends below the bottom of my Internet Explorer window with no option to scroll down (presumably to where the "Agree" button might be located). All I am able to do is click the "close" button since it is located at the top of the agreement.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: "My Household" Privacy Agreement screen stuck

Post by jdlessley »

What version of Internet Explorer do you have? It sounds like it is Internet Explorer 8. There are many problems with IE8 and earlier versions. The recommended fix is to upgrade your browser to a newer version (9 or 10) or to use a browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: "My Household" Privacy Agreement screen stuck

Post by russellhltn »

A better question might be what is the screen resolution? I've seen that kind of problem elsewhere when working with a netbook with a small screen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Beta Directory”