Add personal cross-references in links

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
michaelrcoleman

Re: Add personal cross-references in links

Post by michaelrcoleman »

Is creating these links something that is in the works for Windows 10? I notice that I can do it on my android app, but not my surface pro tablet
PamelaBonta

Post by PamelaBonta »

I am a church service missionary who answers the feedback for LDS.org regarding Notes, among other topics. I was told that the eventual goal is that all of the study tools will support the same sort of annotations, but there is no published timeline for this to occur. They all sync to the LDS Cloud, so if you create links in iOS Gospel Library, for example, they will sync to online Notes if linking becomes available there.
matthewneeley

Post by matthewneeley »

Thank you for including the "Link" feature in the mobile gospel library app. This feature has enhanced my study of the scriptures greatly. These technologies are deepening gospel study and conversion by those who use them. I look forward to the time (hopefully soon) when that feature will be available on the online version of the scriptures.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”