Search problem

The latest forum news and information
joshhansen

Search problem

Post by joshhansen »

I can't search for "other category" because the word "other" is being ignored. Perhaps we should remove "other" from the ignored words (stopwords) list?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Downtime and Forum Migration!

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Downtime and Forum Migration! thread because the discussion topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]

I just did a search using the key words "other category" and had no problems. I got 216 pages of results. The key word "other" was definitely included in the results. If I only used the key word "other" I did get this response:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: other.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
judyschoenfeld

Workers portal Re: Search problem

Post by judyschoenfeld »

My workers portal is locked and I need help to get into the portal. I work as an ordinance worker in the Logan UT Temple
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Workers portal Re: Search problem

Post by rmrichesjr »

judyschoenfeld wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:09 pm My workers portal is locked and I need help to get into the portal. I work as an ordinance worker in the Logan UT Temple
This is a user-to-user discussion forum, so there's no guarantee anyone who knows of ways to help will see this thread. Have you tried calling the temple? They may be able to connect you with official portal support.

If the problem is a Church Account problem, please see this thread: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383 Your ward clerk can connect you with the Global Service Department.
r.romardi@gmail.com

Re: Search problem

Post by r.romardi@gmail.com »

I am a temple ordinance worker in the Bountiful Temple and need to get access to the temple workers portal.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Search problem

Post by rmrichesjr »

r.romardi@gmail.com wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:01 pm I am a temple ordinance worker in the Bountiful Temple and need to get access to the temple workers portal.
Please see the post immediately before yours.

Return to “Announcements & Policies”