Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Stake clerk did a send and receive. It showed updating callings for over an hour. When he went in some stake data was gone. For example all the bishoprics. I went in as a stake clerk and did a unit refresh. Everything came back except a couple of clerks. This was on Wed. I came today did a send receive and all the all the bishoprics are missing again. I did another refresh of data and everything came back. That was about an hour ago. I had to do another send receive and all the bishoprics went away again. Is there some kind of issue I have not heard about.
It sounds like your local MLS database (or your hard drive) is going bad. I would suggest calling Local Unit Support and have them look at the database to see if they can find anything.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest