Subtitle support?

Any discussions around the Mormon Radio Channel App on various mobile and electronic devices
mnickel

Subtitle support?

Post by mnickel »

When will subtitles be available in the Mormon Channel Apps for iOS, Roku and Android? My deaf son would love subtitles for all of the great videos--I am confident others would as well. ;)
portersb

Re: Subtitle support?

Post by portersb »

I would love to see this as well. I'm a big fan of subtitles, though I am not myself hearing impaired. It really helps me follow along.
JonesRC
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by JonesRC »

Thank you for enquiring. We are in the process of looking at the technology required to integrate the subtitle feature into these channels. We are hopeful we can get this function working before to long.
kkiffe

Post by kkiffe »

It's November 17th, 2019. We still don't get subtitles on The Latter-Day Saint Channel (formerly, Mormon Channel). Is it just us?
JonesRC
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by JonesRC »

kkiffe wrote:It's November 17th, 2019. We still don't get subtitles on The Latter-Day Saint Channel (formerly, Mormon Channel). Is it just us?
It's not you. Although the function to turn them on and off are available, currently the text is not being supplied. It is in the works.

Return to “Mormon Radio Channel”