MLS callings that cannot be edited or deleted??

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jimpacker

MLS callings that cannot be edited or deleted??

Post by jimpacker »

I have two callings that are not standard in the Relief Society section that are displayed in black instead of blue like all the other callings. They cannot be edited or deleted in any normal way that I can discover. There is no "remove" link over on the right like for all other callings nor will it allow me to click on the calling and substitute a different person's name in that calling. Do you know how I can delete these callings?
Thank you.
Gary_Miller

Re: MLS callings that cannot be edited or deleted??

Post by Gary_Miller »

You can delete them under the area where you create custom callings.
jlrmi

Post by jlrmi »

I have several custom callings that were created in an earlier version of MLS. Unfortunately they do not show up in the normal screen that shows all custom callings so I cannot remove them. The positions do not show up in MLS, but do in LDS Tools and on LDS.org. ???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jlrmi wrote:The positions do not show up in MLS, but do in LDS Tools and on LDS.org. ???
See Correcting duplicate or missing callings. Once you get the missing calling back into MLS, then you can delete it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dtmorrix

Post by dtmorrix »

unremovable.jpg
An unremovable file.
(41.42 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
Just thought I'd post this screenshot up of an example of this problem as others may find it helpful.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”