DB Migrator Updates
There were a number of new updates to DB migrator, including the following:
- Added binary support! Information on using this feature is documented here.
- STACK-3676 Schema specific DB Migrator properties can now be specified without the schema prefix when only one schema is defined or as defaults that can be overridden.
- STACK-4610 When the parser in DB Migrator detects an un-terminated statement at the end of a script it will now log the sql for easier debugging.
- STACK-4628 Implement the HasInputDevices interface on Stack-Selenium WebDriver.
- STACK-4644 Deprecate the Stack QA in favor of Spring environment profiles. You can read about Spring environment profiles here.
- As part of the upgrade to CXF 2.7.6, the Java Stack now supports version 2.0 of the JAX-RS specification. JAX-RS 2.0 extends the specification to include several useful features for consuming REST web services.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the stack-tcat-deploy plugin from working during alm deployment in some cases where the mulesoft console has more than 100 servers configured. Other minor bug fixes to stack-tcat.
- STACK-4607 Improved the cross-site request forgery double-submit to make it harder for an adversary to forge an authenticated request.
- STACK-4251 Improved documentation on Canary pages.
- STACK-3883 Improved error message when DataSourceBeanDefinitionParser cannot detect a datasource
- Spring 3.2.4.RELEASE
- Hibernate 4.2.5.Final
- CXF 2.7.6
- Selenium WebDriver 2.35.0
- Maven Release Plugin 2.4.1
- CDOL constants 2013.08
- Maven Surefile Plugin 2.16
- Maven Failsafe Plugin 2.16
- Maven Compiler Plugin 3.1
For upgrade information please refer to our upgrade notes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using our stack-legacy module in your project, you should not upgrade to version 3.4.0 of the Stack. Due to the upgrade of Spring to version 3.2.4, there are duplicate CGLib libraries found on the classpath, which causes incompatibilities with many of our modules. This should be resolved in our next release.
If you have any questions contact a member of the team.