Talent Network Site

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
amulek07

Re: Talent Network Site

Post by amulek07 »

good morning. im philip ulip gaupo from san isidro branch bulan district legazpi mission.im 29 yrs old and already been teaching in a high school and college.i have learned from my ward president that the Church employment opportunities accepting applicants for the available positions. Because the Philippines Area Office is looking for the right candidates for a job opening. I want to apply for the said position but my problem is where I should go to fill up the application form needed to apply for? Is there anyone who can help me to accomplish my goal to have a work and to get the Application Form of the church so that i could be able to apply for any positions availble. Thank you and I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is here for me to help me and guide me to find my greaner pastuer. I will leave my email add just send messages to my account here at philipgaupo27@yahoo.com or just txt me in my cellphone number [deleted]. My calling in the church was im a seminary teacher, im also a family history consultants in our ward. Hoping anyone could reach out to help me. And Im very greatful for the help of anybody.
Last edited by lajackson on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cell phone number deleted. This is a public forum.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Talent Network Site

Post by sbradshaw »

Church jobs can be searched and applied for by clicking the "Employment" link at the bottom of LDS.org. Here's a shortcut: Careers.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Technical Recruiting”