Talent Network Site

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
becbowman

Talent Network Site

Post by becbowman »

I met with a recruiter who told me to register with the Talent Network Site to submit my resume and then see openings. I have tried filling out the complete application, but no matter what it says I'm only 88% done. I'd like to see what's available. Can someone tell me where I go to see what is not filled out?
acochran

Re: Talent Network Site

Post by acochran »

I tried to fill it all out too. Today I can't login at all. The site was very clunky when I was working with it. I hope to see it back online soon. There are a few jobs listed at ldschurch.jobs that I would like to apply for.
uswdkm01

Post by uswdkm01 »

Today I filled out the Talent Network profile and found similar problem in that I've filled in all the areas and it shows 75%. Not clear how to complete to 100%. Also noted some technical issues such as the added talent box contents covers the Next Step button so you can't activate it. Does anyone know where to send feedback on the Talent Network site?
jbw26

Post by jbw26 »

I get the following error on the talents page:
"""
Window Name: Unable to get resource
Error: There was an error processing your request: Unable to get resource
"""

I would like to fill it out, but I cannot because of this.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Where is this site that you're having trouble with?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jbw26

Post by jbw26 »

The url is https://talentnetwork.lds.org/Pages/talents.aspx

I am using Firefox on Windows 8.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Starting from the top level, I get the same error message, but it seems to allow me to continue. The site isn't all that snappy. Seems under powered.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
emilynoelnelson

Post by emilynoelnelson »

I tried registering today but too many fields don't offer options I need to respond. For example, a school I graduated from, which is a large one, is not on the list so I can't submit my Master's degree. There is no contact directly from the site, the 'help' is only a faq list. After submitting as much as I can correctly, I have to cancel and lose a whole section on account of a missing item they've set as required but don't allow me to respond to.
karmel.pehrson

Post by karmel.pehrson »

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem. It also suggests contacting Global Network to have these fields added but I can't find where to make that request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
paulaugust123

Post by paulaugust123 »

Thanks for giving suggestions on Talent network sites

Return to “Technical Recruiting”