Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Project

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
jlconlin

Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Project

Post by jlconlin »

I am trying to make a diglot (two language) webpage/ebook of the Book of Mormon. Unfortunately, I don't have the HTML/XML/CSS skills necessary. I already have an example of what I'd like, but I need someone with experience in web languages to help me out.

This is not an officially sanctioned project, but I'm hoping if a demonstration is made of a good product then it may become adopted.

If you have HTML/XML/CSS skills and would like to help, please contact me or post a reply.

Thanks!
Jeremy Conlin
soreasan

Re: Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Proj

Post by soreasan »

I don't have XML experience but I have a tiny bit of HTML and CSS experience. (I'm a Computer Science Major studying programming.)

Your post is several months old at the point I'm posting, BUT if you still want to do your project do you mind telling me what you have in mind? I'm genuinely interested in hearing your idea!
ldsian

Re: Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Proj

Post by ldsian »

I can certainly help if this is still something you're working on.
BatucanJC

Re: Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Project

Post by BatucanJC »

Hello,

I am from Davao City, Philippines and I would love to help you. I have HTML, CSS and Javascript skills and I like to improve my skills through helping our church and for experience purposes. Please contact me at japhetbatucan@gmail.com
ogoman

Re: Need HTML/XML/CSS Help for Multi-Lingual Scriptures Project

Post by ogoman »

Dear Jeremy Colin,

I am grateful for such inspired idea, I have knowledge of Oracle Database application trigger and Oracle report form etc but I will love to join you in this great work, I have knowledge of HTML, I can be contacted through this email address otuotu020@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Otu Otu.

Return to “Development Help Wanted”