Images not appearing

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
jokamura

Images not appearing

Post by jokamura »

Has anyone else had a problem with images not appearing on the Newsletter? When I go to upload the image, the image displays fine, but once it's inserted into the newsletter, I get the broken image placeholder.

Server down? Broken code? :confused:
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Images not appearing

Post by jdlessley »

I imagine the programmers are working on another issue possibly related to images in a Newsletter article. Your problem may be related to the other problem.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

I wish they would stop breaking things as they attempt to fix other issues. :/
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
Melissa29GF

Post by Melissa29GF »

I am having the same problem. I have admin access and have tried inserting an image to our newsletter using Chorme and Safari as my web browser on my Mac and iPad as well as on my PC laptop.

I can successfully see the image when I choose it; however, when I insert it I just get a broken image. I've tried to insert the image as a large, medium and small image to no avail.

The image I'm trying to upload is in a .jpg format.

According to tech help guides I should not be having any problems.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Newsletter”