Easy Notebook Import Into Evernote

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
pdblood

Easy Notebook Import Into Evernote

Post by pdblood »

I'm posting to request that an additional export format be added to the online Study Notebook to allow easy import of these notes into Evernote. According to this Evernote article:

http://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/ ... e/25071271

all that would be required is the ability to export notes from the Study Notebook as a zip file. The zip file would contain one folder, and each folder would contain a file for each note (rather than having all the notes in a single file). Each Notebook category could be exported as a separate zip file, to go along with the current options to export an XML, DOC, or RTF file.

This feature would greatly enhance the value of this tool for me, since I enjoy the tight integration of the lds.org Study Notebook with the online scriptures, but I have years of scripture notes and other notes that I keep all together in Evernote.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Easy Notebook Import Into Evernote

Post by jdlessley »

pdblood wrote:I'm posting to request that an additional export format be added to the online Study Notebook to allow easy import of these notes into Evernote.
This forum is primarily user to user support. We can discuss this here but the best place for this feedback to reach those who make decisions is best done through the LDS.org feedback link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
pdblood

Re: Easy Notebook Import Into Evernote

Post by pdblood »

Thanks, I will certainly send an email to feedback. If others would like to see this feature I encourage them to send feedback as well.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”