Specific video training for Finance and Membership clerks

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
wsplawn

Specific video training for Finance and Membership clerks

Post by wsplawn »

I have looked around the church's web site for specific videos for the membership clerk and the Finance clerk but am unable to find them. I am the ward clerk for our ward. A finance clerk and a membership clerk were recently called. It was my belief that there were specific videos that these brethren could watch that relate to their calls, particularly as it relates to MLS. If there are, however, I don't see them. Are there? If so, where may they be located.

Thank you

Woody
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Specific video training for Finance and Membership clerk

Post by aebrown »

They are all on the Record Keeping And Technology Support (RKATS) site. I'd suggest you start with the "Finance" or "Membership" section and then pick the particular topics.
wdengland

Re: Specific video training for Finance and Membership clerks

Post by wdengland »

What happened to the membership specific training sections? I don't see them anymore.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Specific video training for Finance and Membership clerks

Post by jdlessley »

wdengland wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:14 pm What happened to the membership specific training sections? I don't see them anymore.
Membership help and procedures are found in the reorganized Help Center in the Membership Records menu section. If there is something specific you are looking for and cannot find then post what it is and we may be able to direct you to the specific article.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”