Month/Week/Agenda Switching

For community testing of Calender releases.
Tiganita

Month/Week/Agenda Switching

Post by Tiganita »

Hello,

while switching between those option the events are not loaded. So I only see white spaces.
Either they need to be correctly switched or again reloaded.

Regards
tiganita
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Month/Week/Agenda Switching

Post by aebrown »

Tiganita wrote:while switching between those option the events are not loaded. So I only see white spaces.
Either they need to be correctly switched or again reloaded.
Are you sure that they aren't loaded in all these cases? In my experience, they are mostly loaded, but as you noted, the load time is rather slow. I find that I have to wait quite a while (20+ seconds) before Week or Month view is displayed. And there is no spinner or other indicator to let you know that the system is working, but slow.

However, I can't get Agenda view to display at all, no matter how patient I am. I used developer tools to see what was going on, and I could see that the GET of the data for Agenda view did return in about 15 seconds, but the browser page never loaded the view for that data.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:However, I can't get Agenda view to display at all, no matter how patient I am.
Working fine for me, but then the return is sub-second, not 15 seconds.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:
aebrown wrote:However, I can't get Agenda view to display at all, no matter how patient I am.
Working fine for me, but then the return is sub-second, not 15 seconds.
Today it's working fine for me as well. And the return is sub-second for all three views. So something is vastly better today than it was yesterday.
Tiganita

Post by Tiganita »

Yes, it's working now. May it has been a temporarily issue.

Return to “Beta Calendar”